Series Parking - the new barriers with 24V energy-saving technology...
... convince by unequalled running characteristics (accelerating - keeping the pace - decelerating).
The housing outside shows its excellent workmanship. The barrier inside amazes with a logical and comfortable layout of the components. The intelligent controller satisfies all your requirements and you will appreciate the easy installation.
- Housing made of aluminium, IP54, with new clamping technology
- Powder coated, RAL 5012 / 9010
Motor / Gearbox
- Energy-saving concept with powerful 24V BLDC-motor
- Planetary gear, multistage
- Barrier mechanics for intensive use up to 100% duty cycle
- Components made of die-cast and lasered steel
- Automatic opening by additional module in case of power failure
- Adjustable via pressure springs
The new barrier controller MO 24
- Three integrated loop detectors
- Three speeds selectable
- 4 x 7-segment display
- Pre-wired terminal row, socket for the connection of e.g. photoelectric barriers and push buttons. Service power outlet for convenient working on-site
- More information about MO 24
Perfect running performance
- Precise barrier boom movement through electronic rotation speed control - fast, quiet, smooth.
- Boom connector usable left / right, without alteration of the barrier head
- The installer decides on-site, on which side to connect the boom.
- Barrier boom made of aluminium, 100 x 50mm, with red reflective signal stripes and rubber tube on the boom underside - factory tailored
- LED boom lighting optional
- All RAL-colours are optionally available near-term.
PC software Easy control
- For configuration and maintenance, incl. loop analysis and service report creation
- PC desktop panel with camera connection, yearly timer, differential counter, SMS messages and e-mail messages
- More information about Easy control
Barrier for vehicle traffic only
|| Boom length / profile
||Effective boom length
|| Running time
||up to 2.500 x 100 x 25mm
||up to 2,280mm
||approx. 0.9s / 1.3s / 1.8s
||up to 3.000 x 100 x 25mm
||up to 2,780mm
||approx. 1.3s / 1.8s / 2.5s
||up to 3.500 x 100 x 25mm
||up to 3,280mm
||approx. 1.8s / 2.5s / 3.8s
||up to 4,000 x 100 x 25mm
||up to 3,780mm
||approx. 2.8s / 3.8s / 4.5s
||up to 5,000 x 100 x 50mm
||up to 4,780mm
||approx. 3.8s / 4.5s / 5.5s